Apply for RFA PS 20 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Evaluation of New HIV Testing Technologies in Clinical Settings with High HIV Incidence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.941.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 14, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,800,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4
Previous opportunity: FY19 Federal-State Partnership for State of Good Repair Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA PS 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA PS 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH20 2093||Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Health Systems, Capacity Building, and Health Security in Cote dIvoire|
|CDC RFA GH20 2092||Global Health Security Partnership Engagement: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Protect and Improve Public Health in Cameroon|
|CDC RFA GH20 2094||Advancing Ethiopia's Capacity for Laboratory, Workforce Development, Surveillance, and Emergency Management to meet International Health Regulations requirements|
|CDC RFA DD20 2005||NCBDDD Outcomes and Developmental Data Assistance Center for EHDI (ODDACE) Programs|
|CDC RFA DD20 2002||Evaluation of Health Promotion and Prevention Programs for Blood Disorders|
|RFA NS 20 016||Biological Measures for Prognosing and Monitoring of Persistent Concussive Symptoms in Early and Middle Adolescents: Center Without Walls (PCS-EMA CWOW) (U54 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 20 036||Telehealth Network Grant Program|
|HRSA 20 023||Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Center Program|
|AH TP1 20 001||Optimally Change the Map of Teen Pregnancy through Replication of Programs Proven Effective (Optimally Changing the Map for Teen Pregnancy Prevention – Tier 1)|
|AH TP2 20 001||FY2020 Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Tier 2, Phase II Rigorous Evaluation of Promising Interventions|
|AH TP2 20 002||Tier 2 Innovation and Impact Network Grants: Achieving Optimal Health and Preventing Teen Pregnancy in Key Priority Areas|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004||TEST|
|HRSA 20 099||Rural Healthcare Provider Transition Project|
|CDC RFA GH20 2046||Strengthening Ministry of Health's Capacity (MOH-Cap) for HIV Diagnosis, Treatment, and Monitoring in the Kingdom of Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE20 2002||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|CDC RFA CE20 2003||Drug Free Communities (DFC) Support Program – Competing Continuation|
|CDC RFA OT20 2002||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2020|
|TI 20 010||PPW-PLT|
|CDC RFA GH20 2127||Strengthen the Capacity of Republican Narcology Center of Kyrgyzstan on Practical Applications of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Programs under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2067||Acceleration towards Epidemic Control of Comprehensive HIV, TB and Related Infections including Prevention, Treatment and Retention of Prisoners and Staff of Uganda Prisons Service (UPS) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPF|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA PS 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.