R1 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only (F19AS00146)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "R1 Wildlife Restoration and Basic Hunter Education - For State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.611.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Limited Competition Centers of Excellence in Ethical, Legal and Social Implications (ELSI) Research (CEER) (RM1 Clinical Trial Optional)
Previous opportunity: R7 - State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program- Open ONLY to State Fish and Game Agency
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00146) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00145||R1 - Sport Fish Restoration Program - State Fish & Wildlife Agencies Only|
|P19AS00104||Invasive Plant Projects in three National Park Service Units|
|P19AS00108||Revegetation and Exotic Plant Control-Zion and Bryce Canyon NP|
|P19AS00122||Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance Project|
|P19AS00280||Archaeological Research Associates|
|P19AS00285||Yellowstone Controlled Ground Water Area Long Term Monitoring|
|P19AS00292||Inventory and Evaluate Archaeological Resources at Yellowstone National Park|
|P19AS00293||National Register of Historic Places Testing of Archaeological Sites|
|P19AS00361||Delivering Natural Park Resource Information to Park Managers and the Public|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00146", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: