Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0104
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Dementia Capability in Indian Country" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.470.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 12, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Regional Catastrophic Preparedness Grant Program (RCPGP) - Region 1
Previous opportunity: Small and Medium Enterprise Assistance for Recovery and Transition (SMART) Activity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0104
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0104) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2021 22001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Legal Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance|
|O OVC 2021 19001||OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Compensation Fellow|
|O OVC 2021 11005||OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Compensation Formula Grant|
|O OVC 2021 19002||OVC FY 2021 VOCA Victim Assistance Formula Grant|
|O OVC 2021 22002||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Forces Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance|
|O OVC 2021 23001||OVC FY 2021 Fostering Resilience and Hope: Bridging the Gap Between Law Enforcement and the Community|
|HHS 2021 ACF OCS EE 1965||Community Economic Development Projects|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA TAKG 0103||National Technical Assistance Center on Kinship and Grandfamilies|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNRC 0073||Projects of National Significance: Self-Advocacy Resource and Technical Assistance Center|
|O OVC 2021 22003||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Preventing Trafficking of Girls Training and Technical Assistance|
|O OVC 2021 32002||OVC FY 2021 National Center for Culturally Responsive Victim Services|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA PPSC 0080||Modernizing Senior Centers Resource Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0086||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities (Round Two)|
|O OVC 2021 34001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Specialized Training and Technical Assistance on Housing for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE YE 1901||Coordinated Evaluations of Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) Policies and Initiatives|
|O OVC 2021 32001||OVC FY 2021 Invited to Apply Gilroy CA - Antiterrorism and Emergency Assistance Program for Crime Victim Compensation and/or Assistance|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1940||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National Capacity Building Center on Safe and Supportive Housing for Domestic Violence Survivors|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1945||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Capacity Building Center on Safe and Supportive Housing for Domestic Violence Survivors in Tribal Communities (Tribal Safe Housing Center)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1966||Family Violence Prevention and Services - Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender and Questioning Institute on Intimate Partner Violence|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOD DNCE 0098||Projects of National Significance: Community Collaborations for Employment Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0104", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.