Apply for DE FOA 0002329
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ASSISTING FEDERAL FACILITIES WITH ENERGY CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES (AFFECT) 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.117.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 22 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--IDEA Data Management Center CFDA Number 84.373M
Previous opportunity: Arctic Education Alliance: Building Capacity Through University Linkages between the United States and Greenland
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002329
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002329) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002369||Hydrogen Technologies RFI-DE-FOA-0002369|
|DE FOA 0002303||Commercial Domestic Production of Moly-99 without the Use of Highly Enriched Uranium|
|DE FOA 0002386||FY 2021 Bioenergy Technologies Office Multi-Topic Request for Information (RFI) DE-FOA-0002386|
|BIA EMDP 2020||Energy and Mineral Development Program (EMDP)|
|DE FOA 0002376||Enabling Gasification of Blended Coal, Biomass and Plastic Wastes to Produce Hydrogen with Potential for Net Negative Carbon Dioxide Emissions.|
|DE FOA 0002364||Carbon Ore, Rare Earth and Critical Minerals (CORE-CM) Initiative for United States (U.S.) Basins|
|DE FOA 0002428||Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002397 titled University Turbine Systems Research (UTSR) – Focus on Hydrogen Fuels|
|DE FOA 0002372||Request for Information on Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy’s Medium- and Heavy-Duty Truck Research and Development Activities & SuperTruck Initiative|
|DE FOA 0002363||Notice of Opportunity for Technical Assistance (NOTA): Improving Hydropower’s Value through Informed Decision Making|
|DE FOA 0002427||Research Needs Related to Enhanced Weathering as a Mechanism for Carbon Dioxide Removal|
|DE FOA 0002265||Integrated University Program – Scholarship and Fellowship Support|
|DE FOA 0002442||Notice of Intent to issue DE-FOA-0002438 titled Design, R&D, Validation, and Fabrication of a Prototype Carbon-Based Building|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002329", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.