Avian Ecology in the San Francisco Bay Area Network (P18AS00510)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Avian Ecology in the San Francisco Bay Area Network" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 09, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,798.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Restoring Genetic Diversity of Endangered Mountain YellowÂlegged Frogs in Extirpated Watersheds
Previous opportunity: 2018 FWS NWR System Friends Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00510) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00512||Geotechnical Investigations for Wetland Restoration|
|F18AS00296||Riparian Habitat Tool for Priority Species in Nevadaâ¿|
|BOR MP 18 N033||Sacramento Joint Intake Project|
|F18AS00268||Land Conservation Training and Outreach|
|P18AS00515||Documentation, Condition Assessment and Treatment Plan|
|P18AS00516||Mission 66 Era Resources of Yellowstone, Phase 4|
|N62473 18 2 0017||Care and Rehabilitation of Injured, Ill and Orphaned Wildlife|
|P18AS00518||Cottonwood Forest Establishment along the Green and Yampa River|
|P18AS00519||Complete a Preliminary Evaluation of Structural elements and ancient plasters at White House and Antelope House Ruin|
|P18AS00517||Cooperative Research and GIS support for Visitor and Land Use|
|W9127N 18 2 0004||Natural Resource Management (NRM) Education and Training of Lane County Youth Services or Conservation Corps Participants Provided by Qualified Youth Services and Conservation Corps Organizations|
|L18AS00043||BLM Utah 2018 Youth Opportunities to Work on Conservation Projects on Public Lands|
|BOR PN 18 N027||South Branch Canal Lining-Phase I|
|P18AS00522||Cooperative Amphibian and Wetland Habitat Monitoring|
|F18AS00301||The Nature Conservancy (TNC) Palmyra Program|
|NPSNOIBIBEP18AC01162||Quantifying long term fuel treatment effects in the Chisos Mountains located at Big Bend National Park|
|P18AS00528||Foster Research and Collaboration with the National Park Service|
|P18AS00530||Cooperative research and training program concerning the resources of Cabrillo National Monument for students at San Diego State University|
|P18AS00529||Research and Development to Support the Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (IMPROVE) - Enhancing the Quality and Scope of Aerosol Data Collection|
|P18AS00098||Paleontological Resources of the Lower Colorado Region, Lake Mead NRA|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00510", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: