Create Oral History Collection for Tuskegee Institute National Historical (P17AS00806)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Create Oral History Collection for Tuskegee Institute National Historical" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $119,996.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Youth Regional Treatment Center Aftercare Pilot Project
Previous opportunity: Create Thematic Web Exhibits Highlighting Civil Rights Movement using NCR Museum Collections
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00806) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00811||Cave Guide Intership at the Oregon Caves|
|P17AS00812||Cooperative GIS Internships with the Resources Information Services Division|
|NPS 17 NERO 0202||Scholars Round Table for Coltsville National Historical Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0222||Operation and Public Presentation of the Thomas Cole Historic House (TCHH)|
|RFA 367 17 000009||Reading for All|
|72066018RFA00001||Integrated Youth Development Activity|
|H98210 BAA 18 0001||Troops to Teachers Program|
|SNU700 FY18 PAS 01||Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program|
|NPS NOI 18 ABLI 20140996||ABLI Interpretation Interns|
|P18AS00009||Heritage Management Assistance Agreement|
|P18AS00015||Education Center for Children of Yellowstone National Park|
|ED GRANTS 092017 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Promise Neighborhoods Program CFDA Number 84.215N Texas or Louisiana)|
|P18AS00031||Castillo de San Marcos: Interpreting Tribal Heritage at Fort Marion|
|SSF75018GR0002||2018/2019 EducationUSA Opportunity Funds program|
|P18AS00038||Preservation Work Experience|
|RFI 492 18 OED 001||Strengthening Inclusive Education for Children in the Philippines|
|F17AS00460||Impacts of Salinity and Turbidity on Early-Life Stage Longfin Smelt|
|72026818RFA00003||Higher Education Scholarships (HES) Program|
|P18AS00042||Provide Interns to Assist HPTC with Architectural Assessments at MALU|
|PAS CHISINAU FY18 01||Media Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00806", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: