Apply for DE FOA 0002387
- The Department of Energy, Advanced Research Projects Agency Energy in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Energy and Carbon Optimized Synthesis for the Bioeconomy (ECOSynBio)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.135.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 26, 2020 Concept Papers due 10/26/2020. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit 48 hours in advance of the deadline..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Head Start/Early Head Start Grantee -- Communities in the state of Washington
Previous opportunity: DoD Rare Cancers, Idea Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002387
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002387) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002388||ECOSynBIO SBIR/STTR|
|FR 6400 N 55||HBCU Cooperative Research in Housing Technologies|
|20 611||Sustainable Regional Systems Research Networks|
|PD 20 1265||Geometric Analysis|
|NNH20ZDA014N||Use of the Nasa Physical Sciences Informatics System Appendix|
|DE FOA 0002419||Request for Information (RFI): Reducing Environmental Methane Everyday of the Year (REMEDY)|
|W81XWH 20 RTRP CNA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant, Clinical Network Award|
|G20AS00083||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G20AS00105||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|21 502||Infrastructure Innovation for Biological Research|
|21 501||Infrastructure Capacity for Biological Research|
|21 503||Sustaining Infrastructure for Biological Research|
|G20AS00067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Great Lakes Northern Forest CESU|
|G20AS00070||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|80GSFC21R0003||Goddard Earth Sciences Technology and Research II (GESTAR II)|
|21 505||Mid-scale Research Infrastructure-1|
|21 507||Plant Genome Research Program|
|21 508||Transitions to Excellence in Molecular and Cellular Biosciences Research|
|21 510||Partnerships for Research and Education in Materials|
|21 511||Accelerating Research through International Network-to-Network Collaborations|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002387", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.