Apply for FR AMT 22 001
- The Department of Transportation, DOT - Federal Railroad Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY22 National Network Cooperative Agreement to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.315.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 07, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $498,906,450.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Ovarian Cancer Proteogenomics Research Award
Previous opportunity: Cutaneous pharamcokinetic-based approaches to establish bioequivalence of topically applied drug products
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR AMT 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR AMT 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2022 001 TPM LWNO||FY 2022 Competitive Funding Opportunity; Low or No Emission Grant Program|
|FTA 2022 002 TPM BUSC||FY 2022 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Buses and Bus Facilities Competitive Program|
|693JJ322NF00008||2022 NATIONAL SCENIC BYWAYS PROGRAM|
|693JK322NF0005||FY 2022 Pipeline Safety One-Call Grant|
|693JK322NF0007||FY 2022 State Damage Prevention (SDP) Grants|
|693JK322NF0004||FY 2022 Technical Assistance Grant (TAG)|
|FTA 2022 005 TRI SDBEPS||FY21 Standards Development for Bus Exportable Power Systems|
|22 FAA AWD AM||FAA Aviation Maintenance Technical Workers Workforce Development Grant Program|
|22 FAA AWD AP||FAA Aircraft Pilots Workforce Development Grant Program|
|DOT SS4A FY22 01||Safe Streets and Roads for All Discretionary Grant Program|
|UTCOPENCOMP2022||UTC Program Competition 2022-2026 Grants|
|FTA 2022 004 TPE TODP||FY 2022 Pilot Program for Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) Planning|
|2022TTPSF||2022 Tribal Transportation Program Safety Fund|
|FM MCG 23 001||Development of Fiscal Year 2023 Commercial Vehicle Safety Plans|
|DOT RCP FY22 01||Reconnecting Communities Pilot Discretionary Grant Program|
|FM ETS 22 001||Commercial Motor Vehicle Enforcement Training and Support Grant|
|FR RCE 22 001||FY22 Railroad Crossing Elimination Grant Program|
|FR SPP 22 001||FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program|
|FR SPP 22 002||FY22 Railroad Safety State Participation Grant Program - New|
|FR SEC 22 001||FY22 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR AMT 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.