Low Cost, Efficient Treatment Technologies For Produced Water (DE FOA 0002004)
- The Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory in the energy sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Low Cost, Efficient Treatment Technologies For Produced Water" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.089.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 10, 2019 Please refer to the FOA application due date information contained in the full FOA announcement..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy
Next opportunity: Work-based Research Learning for Youth- MISS
Previous opportunity: Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002017||Management of Stewardship Science Graduate Fellowship (SSGF) and Laboratory Residency Graduate Fellowship (LRGF) Programs|
|EIC 2019||Energizing Insular Communities Program 2019|
|DE FOA 0002123||Request for Information (RFI): Marine Sciences Laboratory|
|DE FOA 0002092||Electric Grid of Things|
|DE FOA 0002124||Opp Not for Parties Interested in Partnering with NETL|
|SFOP0006027||Asia EDGE (Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy) US.-Indo-Pacific Engagements for Energy Sector Development|
|SFOP0006024||Asia EDGE (Enhancing Development and Growth through Energy): Indo-Pacific Energy Market Investment and Modernization|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: