Apply for USDA NIFA OP 006747
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "New Technologies for Ag Extension" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.500.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 06, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,488,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Living Independently and Being Included in the Community (LIBC)
Previous opportunity: Support the SCRA Aquatic Invasive Species Program- SACN
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA OP 006747
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA OP 006747) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA APHIS 10025 VSCEAH00 19 0001||Radio Frequency ID Project|
|USDA NIFA OP 006741||National Food and Agricultural Sciences Teaching, Extension, and Research Awards|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 19 0008||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 19 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 19 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|72062019RFA00006||Feed-the-Future Nigeria Rural Resilience Activity|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2019||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2019||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182||NY CIG|
|05182019 KV 1||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NIFA SGP 006775||Sun Grant Program|
|2019 11022||2020 Market Access Program|
|2019 11023||Foreign Market Development Cooperator Program|
|2019 05||Quality Samples Program|
|2019 04||Technical Assistance for Specialty Crops|
|2019 03||Emerging Markets Program|
|USDA AMS TM SCMP G 19 0005||Specialty Crop Multi-State Program|
|2019 06||Agricultural Trade Promotion Program|
|USDA NIFA NLGCA 006780||Capacity Building Program for Non-Land Grant Colleges of Agriculture|
|OPPE 013||Outreach and Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers and Ranchers and Veteran Farmers and Ranchers|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA OP 006747", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.