Apply for HHS 2022 IHS PHN 0001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Indian Health Service in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Health Nursing Case Management: Reducing Sexually Transmitted Infections" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.383.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 3
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - Region 9
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2022 IHS PHN 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2022 IHS PHN 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 22 013||Center of Excellence on Social Media and Mental Wellbeing Cooperative Agreement|
|TI 22 005||State Opioid Response Grants|
|HRSA 23 019||Service Area Competition|
|CDC RFA DD23 2301||Enhancing Public Health Surveillance of Autism Spectrum Disorder through the Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring (ADDM) Network|
|HRSA 22 166||Rural Northern Border Region Healthcare Support Program|
|CDC RFA OT22 2202||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2022|
|MP CPI 22 003||Community-Driven Approaches to Address Factors Contributing to Structural Racism in Public Health|
|SM 22 014||Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth|
|SM 22 017||Cooperative Agreements for School-Based Trauma-Informed Support Services and Mental Health Care for Children and Youth|
|SM 22 016||Cooperative Agreements for Innovative Community Crisis Response Partnerships|
|CDC RFA PS23 2302||Accelerating the Prevention and Control of HIV, Viral Hepatitis, STDs, and TB in the U.S. Affiliated Pacific Islands|
|72061322RFA00003||Sustaining Prevention, Care and Support Services for Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) in Zimbabwe|
|2022 PECO 002||PEPFAR Ethiopia Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activities|
|CDC RFA PS22 2210||Mass Mailing of HIV Self-Tests to Persons Disproportionately Affected by HIV in the U.S.|
|72066322RFA00004||Public Health Emergency Management (PHEM) Activity|
|CMS 1W1 22 001||Minority Research Grant Program (MRGP)|
|MP CPI 22 005||Promoting Equitable Access to Language Services in Health and Human Services|
|HRSA 22 167||Rural Emergency Hospital Technical Assistance Center|
|HRSA 22 160||Leveraging Health Service Equity Approaches for Sustainable HIV Epidemic Control|
|72038622RFA00001||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2022 IHS PHN 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.