Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0019
- The Department of Agriculture, Technical Agricultural Assistance 10.960 in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Regional Food Safety Efforts in Africa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.960.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 02, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Arctic Education Alliance: Building Capacity Through University Linkages between the United States and Greenland
Previous opportunity: Tribal Colleges and Universities Head Start Partnership Program Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0019
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0018||Learning, Analytics, and Knowledge Management Support in Kenya|
|FSIS FERN 061020||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0008||2020 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0022||Development of a Time Release Study Methodology for Agricultural Goods|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0025||Enabling Agricultural Innovations for Sustainable Food Security: Biotechnology and Seeds Systems in Asia and Africa|
|USDA FPAC MULTI CRP 20 NOFO0001030||Monitoring Soil Health Impacts of CRP|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0027||Strengthening West African Community Phytosanitary Practices|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0028||Strengthening East African Community Phytosanitary Priorities|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0029||Alignment of Pesticide Regulations and Standards|
|USDA APHIS 10025 VSSPRS00 20 0124||Chronic Wasting Disease Management and Response Activities 2020 Cooperative Agreements|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0039||Promoting Science and Rules Based Standards for Processed Food Ingredients in India and China|
|USDA AMS TM MGFSP G 20 0010||Micro-Grants for Food Security Program|
|USDA NIFA AFRI 007692||Agriculture and Food Research Initiative - Foundational and Applied Science|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 C||FY 2020 FFPr Limited Merit-Based NOFO|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0003||Building Effective Communication Strategies and Messaging|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0004||Promoting Science based standards in the Gulf Standardization Organization|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2020||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2020||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0005||Engaging APEC in Sustainable Agricultural Development|
|USDA FAS 10960 0200 10 20 0006||International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium (IATRC)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.