Apply for 07202019 KV 1
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the agriculture, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Title Update - 3" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000, 10.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 20, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 10, 2031.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, City or township governments, Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Education
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent: Using ground based LIDAR to monitor accretion rates and biomass in coastal wetlands
Previous opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) CFDA Number 84.250M
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 07202019 KV 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (07202019 KV 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|07202019 KV 2||Title Update - 3|
|08172019 KV 2||Updated title 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "07202019 KV 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.