Apply for P19AS00600
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Volunteers Track California Condors at Pinnacles National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $95,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Clayton County, Georgia
Previous opportunity: Natural Resources JBL-E
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00600
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00600) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00210||Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program|
|P19AS00601||Stream Condition Monitoring and Data Analysis for Mediterranean Coast Network Parks|
|P19AS00604||Develop Products and Strategies of Mutual Interest on Western U.S. Air Quality Issues|
|F19AS00392||National Fire Plan-Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|P19AS00605||Facilitating critical park research and developing future scientists in the Mediterranean Coast Network|
|L19AS00106||BLM FY2020 Bureau-wide Management Studies Support Program for National Conservation Lands|
|BOR MP 19 N009||Yolo bypass Salmonid Habitat Restoration and Fish Passage Project|
|F19AS00394||National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements|
|P19AS00610||Improve control strategies for invasive plants and fungal pathogens in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park|
|F19AS00396||Survey and Inventory for Listed and At-Risk Species in Georgia|
|P19AS00613||Channel Islands National Park Annual Landbird Monitoring 2020-2023|
|BOR DO 19 F010||WaterSMART Cooperative Watershed Management Program Phase I Grants|
|BOR MP 19 N020||Delta Education and Outreach Projects|
|P19AS00614||Enhancing natural resource stewardship and science outreach in southern California National Parks|
|P19AS00615||Threatened Western Snowy Plover Monitoring and Protection at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P19AS00616||Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks|
|P19AS00617||Management techniques to enhance California prairie biodiversity|
|P19AS00619||Avian and Habitat Research, Monitoring, and Restoration at the Channel Islands|
|F19AS00401||Genetic Assessment of Lahontan Cutthroat Trout Broodstock|
|L19AS00107||NM Oil and Gas Inspection and Enforcement (I & E) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00600", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.