Apply for INL21GR0011 WHPMEX AGEXCHANGETRNG 120720
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Binational State Attorneys’ General Exchange and Training" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.703.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 07, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 08, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: FY21 Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) Feedstock Technologies and Algae FOA
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Cultural Orientation Technical Assistance Program Notice of Funding Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for INL21GR0011 WHPMEX AGEXCHANGETRNG 120720
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL21GR0011 WHPMEX AGEXCHANGETRNG 120720) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL21CA0005 WHPMEXICO AGTAS 120720||Mexican Attorneys’ General Offices Technical Assistance and Support|
|O NIJ 2021 40003||Research on Juvenile Justice Topics, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 40002||Research and Evaluation on Promising Reentry Initiatives, Fiscal Year 2021|
|72038821RFA00003||Fight Slavery and Trafficking-In-Persons (FS/TIP) Activity|
|O SMART 2021 36008||SMART FY 2021 Keep Young Athletes Safe|
|O BJS 2021 38002 PROD||FY 2021 NICS Act Record Improvement Program (NARIP)|
|O NIJ 2021 40004||Research and Evaluation on Policing, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 40005||Research and Evaluation of Services for Victims of Crime, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O NIJ 2021 40001||National Juvenile Court Data Archive, Fiscal Year 2021|
|O OJJDP 2021 48001||OJJDP FY21 Juvenile Drug Treatment Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 47005||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Youth Offender Reentry Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 41001||OJJDP FY 2021 Second Chance Act Addressing the Needs of Incarcerated Parents and Their Minor Children|
|O OJJDP 2021 48003||OJJDP FY 2021 Family Drug Court Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 41004||OJJDP FY 2021 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 47007||OJJDP FY 2021 Children’s Advocacy Centers National Subgrants Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 48006||OJJDP FY21 Court Appointed Special Advocates Training, Technical Assistance, and Subgrants Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 47008||OJJDP FY 2021 Reducing Risk for Girls in the Juvenile Justice System|
|O OJJDP 2021 47011||OJJDP FY 2021 Delinquency Prevention Grants Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 47010||OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training and Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership Development|
|O OJJDP 2021 47012||OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Effective Interventions for Adolescent Sex Offenders and Children With Sexual Behavior Problems|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL21GR0011 WHPMEX AGEXCHANGETRNG 120720", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.