Apply for DE FOA 0002423
- The Department of Energy, Golden Field Office in the energy, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY21 Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) Feedstock Technologies and Algae FOA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.087.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 05, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: DRL Strengthening Inclusivity in Kuwait
Previous opportunity: Binational State Attorneys’ General Exchange and Training
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002423
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002423) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002396||DE-FOA-00002396 - FY21 BETO Scale-up and Conversion FOA|
|DE FOA 0002378||SOLAR ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES OFFICE FISCAL YEAR 2021 FUNDING PROGRAM Photovoltaics and Concentrating Solar Power|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002423", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.