Apply for 72068520RFA00005
- The Agency for International Development, Senegal USAID-Dakar in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Bridge Youth Connect (BYC) Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $35,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 4
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72068520RFA00005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72068520RFA00005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BH200 20 GR 200 WHA||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|SFOP0006802||DRL FY19: Cuba Proposals|
|SCAISB 20 AW 012 04152020||Accelerator Program for Women Entrepreneurs|
|SFOP0006815||Panama Canal Enterprise Study|
|SFOP0006817||Programs Benefiting Refugees and Vulnerable Populations in Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal|
|SCAISB 20 AW 013 04172020||Sister2Sister Summer Exchange Program|
|SFOP0006830||FY 2021 Fulbright Teacher Exchange Programs|
|AFYDE ARDF GR POLECON 2020||ARDF-Democracy, Human Rights and Governance Program, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde|
|SFOP0006835||DRL Justice and Accountability in Yemen|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0005||Bishkek Media Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0006840||DRL Labor Program to Combat Slavery in West Africa|
|SFOP0006838||DRL Supporting Democracy, Human Rights, and Rule of Law in Syria|
|DHS 19 GPD 044 000 98||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Fire Prevention and Safety (FP&S)|
|SFOP0006851||Combatting COVID-19 Pandemic and Proliferation Threats|
|SFOP0006853||Countering State Actor Malign Influence and Aggression|
|PAS TBILISI FY20 06||American Corners|
|SFOP0006843||Countering Violent Extremism - Rehabilitation and Reintegration of Returning Families of FTFs|
|20CS07||Building the Foundation for Dosage Probation with the State of Minnesota|
|SFOP0006845||DRL BHR: Mexico United 2026|
|AFLUA 20 01||U.S. Embassy Angola PAS Annual Program Statement|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72068520RFA00005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.