Apply for P19AC00247
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "C&O Canal National Historical Park – Vegetation Control and Invas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 20, 2019 This is NOT a request for applications. This agreement was previously competed under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00031..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $412,643.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) CFDA Number 84.250M
Previous opportunity: Program Year 2019 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the INA Section 166 Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AC00247
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AC00247) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00256||Mount Rainier National Park Academy Internships for Diverse Youth|
|P19AS00013||NPS 21st Century Conservation Service Corps Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0044||Split-Rail Fence Restoration|
|NPS 19 NERO 0045||Historic Preservation Specialist (HPS) Interns|
|P19AS00275||Connecting Youth to Conservation Opportunities at Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve|
|NPS 19 NERO 0046||Stewards of the Future Youth Crew Engage Young Audiences at Local National Historic Sites|
|P19AS00282||Traditional Trades Apprenticeship Program|
|NPS 19 NERO 0048||Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site - Operations and Management|
|NPS 19 NERO 0049||Water monitoring intern|
|NPS P19AC002274||2019 Glacier Bay National Park Corps Hitch Team|
|P19AS00307||Invasive Palnt Management Intership|
|FOA ETA 19 09||Apprenticeships: Closing the Skills Gap|
|P19AS00313||National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Midwest Regional Office|
|P19AS00326||Trail Maintenance at Sunrise Area of Mount Rainier National Park|
|P19AS00327||Resource Stewardship and Interpretive Interns at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
|NPS 19 NERO 0056||Farmington Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|TEGL 02 15||Operational Guidance for Dislocated Worker Grants|
|P19AS00335||Visitor Services Interns at Big Hole National Battlefield|
|NPS 19 NERO 0057||Youth Restore Historic Landscapes|
|SFOP0006007||Algeria Entrepreneurship and Employment|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AC00247", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.