Apply for TATFY22
- The Department of Agriculture, Rural Utilities Service in the community development, environment, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Technical Assistance and Training Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.761.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2021 Lorrie Davis firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 35 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: Countering Iran's Ballistic Missile Capability
Previous opportunity: Building Research Capacity of New Faculty in Biology
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for TATFY22
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TATFY22", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.